Benefits of Plums sweet, delicious, low cholesterol, good for health
Plums belong to the same family as prunes, peaches or almonds. They are smaller fruits. It is commonly found in China, Japan, the United States and European countries. When ripe, they are sweet, delicious, and also full of UFABET health benefits.
nutrients in plums
Plums or plums are fruits that are rich in many important minerals and vitamins as follows:
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- vitamin K
- vitamin E
The essential minerals in plums are:
Additionally, plums provide up to 7.5 grams of carbohydrates, low fat, and protein. It can be said that it is a fruit that provides quite complete nutrition.
benefits of plums
- Helps repair body cellsPlums contain vitamin C, which has the property of strengthening and boosting the immune system. and repair damaged body cells In addition, there are plums. Phytonutrients (Phytonutrient) that is an antioxidant. Helps prevent cancer, heart disease, vascular and nervous system problems.
- good for heart health
Phytochemicals and nutrients in plums It has properties that help reduce inflammation in the heart. This inflammation may be one of the causes of heart disease. Therefore, eating plums is considered to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- good for the digestive system
Plums are high in fiber. Eating plums regularly Will improve the performance of the digestive process and excretion. In addition, plums contain potassium that helps to control blood pressure. Helps eliminate sodium while urinating. Helps reduce the tension of the artery walls. causing blood pressure to drop to a normal level
- reduce the risk of obesity
Plum has properties that are good for the metabolic system. Stimulates the functioning of the metabolic system in the body. Is another way to reduce the risk of obesity.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
Diabetes and blood sugar levels are related. If the blood sugar level can be controlled within the normal range. It will reduce the risk of diabetes. The nutrients in plums have properties that help reduce blood sugar levels.
- good for nervous system
Plums contain vitamin B6, a nutrient that stimulates and enhances the functioning of the nervous system and brain.
- solve constipation
Anyone who suffers from constipation often should not miss plums because plums contain a lot of a nutrient called sorbitol, which is a natural sugar alcohol. which helps in the matter of the digestive system
Although plums are a nutrient-rich fruit that offers a number of health benefits, they are not the only ones that are nutrient-dense. however Plums still have some precautions:
- Those who are allergic to protein in fruit or have an allergy to birch pollen (Birch pollen allergy) should be careful when eating plums.
- Those who are allergic to plums It should be careful or avoid eating plums. Because some plums may be made from dried plums.
- Eating too many plums May result in flatulence or diarrhea, especially those with irritable bowel problems. should be eaten in moderation